Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our Trip to Oregon

We were able to spend 2 weeks in Oregon while I was on maternity leave. We had such a great time visiting all the family. Cohen really got to know his cousins and Piper was able to show everyone how much of a "princess" she is. Cohen was so excited to go on the airplane but once we landed in OR, he told mommy he "no liked the rain, wants sunshine." I guess our son is a true Arizona kid. Thank you to everyone for your hospitality and love. We wish we could see you all more. A big thank you to my very special grandpa and grandma. You guys are the most amazing people in the world and time we were able to spend with you will never be forgotten. I love you more than you will ever know and these photos will forever be with me and the kids! Love you guys!















Piper's 1st time meeting her Poppi!


No comments:

Post a Comment